Cooking is really an art, it may take a while to get it perfect. I would like to share with you some simple tips which helped me become a better chef. Check this kitchen hacks.
1) When you have a wok / saucepan and it gets too dusty, use a little stock instead of more grease. Too much oil will literally overdo it and drive the flavour away.
2) Apply more salt to the bath, then cook more easily. Don’t worry, just having a touch shouldn’t really have any impact on the flavour of the fried meal.
3) Cook often over low heat and is well spread. If you’re afraid your stove’s inconsistent, check it out. Definitely you want to prepare your dishes the correct way!
4) Beware of boiling any extremely hot oil. Cooking just cooks the food on the surface while the oil is very hot, and not deep in.
5) Watch out! Cooking areas could be closed off-easily-if anyone of professional control may be present. Especially if you have kids, make sure that your pot handles are turned inwards so that they are not knocked off. You will never be too cautious.
6) As in all electrical equipment, failures (in the electrical wiring or control mechanisms) can trigger problems, including fires. Keep a tight eye on this.
7) Don’t really doubt experimenting. You’ll never know what you might have learned if you don’t take risks. Cooking is not supposed to all be performed according to the laws. And anything as tiny as a touch of seasoning will greatly improve the food taste. Nice fun!
Decorative cupcakes are surely attractive. Besides, they are also sweet treats for various occasions. Almost everybody loves these mini cakes. If you are one of those people who are good at baking and decorating cupcakes, why not start selling them and make profit? Here are some things to consider for your cupcake business starter. Questions To Ask When Placing Cupcakes Order | Easy Living Mom.
1. Recognize your clients and their needs
Mostly, cupcakes buyers are women. They buy cupcakes to be served at several occasions such as family gatherings, baby showers, birthday parties, weddings, and other social events and parties. As party planners will be busy preparing the event details, easy ordering will be their convenience. The most important things about cupcakes are of course taste and presentation. Unique themed cupcake toppings will be a plus for your homemade cupcakes.
2. Start from home
If you have quite huge modal to start, you can rent a storefront at the beginning of your business. If not, starting from home is perfect. Take pictures of your cupcake samples and post them on online shop. This way you give your busy customer a favor by providing online pre-order. When your online shop is set and you start to gain revenue, then it is time to think about renting a storefront.
3. Design your brand and logo
People look for cupcakes for different occasions; however, your brand and logo are two of the first few things people will notice from your shop. Besides interesting, your cupcake shop brand and logo should also be representative. Signify your great service with the right choosing of shop name, appealing logo and image, and values.
4. Start an online shop
Online shop is where you market your cupcakes to your customers. For this, you need to be familiar with online marketing, website design, online payment, and other details. If you are new at this, no need to worry. Search on the internet and you will get a whole lot of tutorials on starting your online business.
5. Promote your products
Now that you have your targets, appealing brand, and online shop, the only thing that’s left is customers. These people determine the success of your cupcake business. Personalize your business cards; some coupons for prospective buyers work as well. You can promote your service either directly or online. For direct promotion, you can start offering cupcakes to your friends, neighbors, colleagues, or other acquaintances. You can also offer your cupcakes to caterers, wedding planners, and other business owners. Meanwhile, you can also promote your business online by registering your shop on Google maps and sending email newsletters to a list of prospective buyers’ e-mails.